Status: Full Time/Part Time – Hourly
Code inpatient records with appropriate ICD-10-CM diagnosis and ICD-10-PCS procedure codes while maintaining compliance with official coding guidelines and client guidelines.
- Analyze, evaluate and review client medical records to ensure accuracy of code assignment.
- Prepare daily coding logs.
- Demonstrates proficiency in coding including ICD-10 and maintains 95% accuracy
- Follow and adhere to AHIMA’s Standards of Ethical Coding, all applicable regulations and guidelines, and all client specific policies.
- Maintain productivity based on national standards and/or client specific standards
- Other duties as assigned based on company needs and client projects.
- RHIA, RHIT or CCS – active and in good standing with AHIMA
Minimum of 5 years of hospital-based, inpatient coding experience