Learn How to Apply 2021 COVID-19 ICD-10 Codes in Latest Refresh With YES Course
The Refresh With YES: COVID-19 Codes January 2021 course shows learners how to code the new COVID-19 codes that were effective January 1, 2021. This course reviews in detail the six new ICD-10-CM codes and 21 new ICD-10-PCS codes (XWO Code Table). The associated coding guidelines for these 27 new ICD-10 codes will be discussed, as well as the updated AHA and AHIMA FAQs.
- Discuss the six ICD-10-CM diagnosis codes applicable to COVID-19 effective January 1, 2021
- Review the January 1, 2021 Updates to the FY 2021 Official Coding Guidelines for Coronavirus Infections
- Examine selected updated and new AHIMA/AHA FAQs for COVID-19 Diagnosis Coding
- Review 21 new ICD-10-PCS codes approved for January 1, 2021 for treatment of COVID-19
- Discuss codes and details for monoclonal antibodies
- Identify codes and details about COVID-19 vaccines
YES Educators Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P, and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA, lead this course. This learning path provides 1 CEU certificate (1 AAPC CEU and towards 1 AHIMA CEU).
Find this course on COVID-19 diagnosis codes and procedure codes, additional CM and PCS coding refresher courses, and more on our YES Education Site.
Your coding team deserves the nation’s best medical coding education. Sign up for YES HIM Education today! One HIM client coder says, “Thank you to the YES Education Team and the YES Academy Educators! I took the CCS exam and passed, I would not have been able to do that without your education and the ICD-10 Academy. The live Q&A sessions for the academy offer the one-on-one experience that you don’t see with most online courses.”