Learn How to Apply ICD-10-PCS Codes for Reattachment, Transfer, and Transplantation Root Operations
The Refresh With YES: PCS Root Operations – Reattachment, Transfer, and Transplantation Learning Path teaches learners how to code ICD-10-PCS root operations reattachment, transfer, and transplantation. The series explores how these root operations belong to the group labeled “Procedures that Put in/Put Back or Move Some/All of a Body Part.” Learners will master PCS coding for these root operations by discussing examples, guidelines, and scenarios. Additionally, the learning path covers applicable Coding Clinic advice and case studies.
The courses offered within this learning path include:
- Course 1: Root Operations – Reattachment
- Course 2: Root Operations – Transfer
- Course 3: Root Operations – Transplantation
YES Educators Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P, and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA, lead this course. This learning path provides 1 CEU certificate (1 AAPC CEU and towards 1 AHIMA CEU).
Find this course on ICD-10-PCS codes for reattachment, transfer, transplantation root operation procedures, and more on our YES Education Site.
Additional ICD-10-PCS Root Operations courses are available here
- PCS Root Operations: Biopsy, Excision and Resection
- PCS Root Operations: Debridement, Destruction and Extraction
- PCS Root Operations: Aneurysms, Control, Drainage, Extirpation and Fragmentation
- PCS Root Operations: Bypass, Dilation and Replacement
- PCS Root Operations: Inspection, Repair and Supplement
- PCS Root Operations: Restriction and Occlusion with Aneurysm Procedures
Does your corporate coding team need access to reliable, current coding education? Then, check out YES HIM Education’s practical educational options for your team. One HIM client coding educator says, “The coding academies and education that is offered by YES HIM Consulting is by far the best that I have seen in the industry! The educators are knowledgeable and make learning fun by adding real world experience examples and scenarios. I would highly recommend YES to anyone seeking to learn about the latest and greatest on new and updated coding information!!”