Master Interventional Radiology CPT Codes in Introductory RWY Course
The Refresh With YES: CPT Interventional Radiology Introduction course provides an overview to interventional radiology CPT codes, guidelines, and concepts. The course dives into definitions, key terms, and concepts with coding examples.
The learning objectives for this course include:
- Identify the characteristics of Interventional Radiology (IR) versus traditional surgical methods
- Define key terms used in IR coding
- Introduce concepts in IR coding by highlighting diagnostic procedures in the arterial vascular system
- Identify documentation requirements for IR coding of diagnostic angiography and radiological supervision and interpretation
- Examine codes for catheterization and diagnostic angiography of the head and neck, upper and extremities and abdominal areas
- Review Appendix L of CPT® and coding examples for various diagnostic catheterization and angiography scenarios
YES Educators Ann Zeisset, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P, and Teri Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA, lead this course. This learning path provides 1 CEU certificate (1 AAPC CEU and towards 1 AHIMA CEU).
Find this course on interventional radiology CPT codes and more on our YES Education Site.
Our education and training are designed with coders and auditors in mind. The easily accessible format of our on-demand webinars can be completed anywhere, anytime. One HIM client coding educator says, “The coding academies and education that is offered by YES HIM Consulting is by far the best that I have seen in the industry! The educators are knowledgeable and make learning fun by adding real world experience examples and scenarios. I would highly recommend YES to anyone seeking to learn about the latest and greatest on new and updated coding information!!”