Code inpatient records with appropriate ICD-10-CM diagnosis and ICD-10-PCS procedure codes while maintaining compliance with official coding guidelines and client guidelines.
- Analyze, evaluate and review client medical records to ensure accuracy of code assignment.
- Prepare daily coding logs.
- Demonstrate proficiency in coding including ICD-10 while maintaining a 95% accuracy.
- Follow and adhere to AHIMA’s Standards of Ethical Coding, all applicable regulations and guidelines, and all client specific policies.
- Maintain productivity based on national standards and/or client specific standards
- Other duties as assigned based on company needs and client projects.
- RHIA, RHIT, or CCS – active and in good standing with AHIMA
- Minimum of 5 years of hospital-based, inpatient coding experience
“YES-HIM Consulting, Inc. is a progressive health information management company that values their employees and demonstrates it by providing a “on the job” continuing education presented by top-notch HIM educators, a flexible and friendly work environment, and a great benefit package including paid vacation, holidays and sick time.”
Diana – RHIA, CCS, CDIP